Hausa Wisal is one of the most popular Wisal
channels and speakers of different languages, each of which is independent of
itself, and is not owned by any government or organization.
Hausa Wisal is designed to spread the good teachings
of Islam and to educate West Africans
WISAL INFORMATION PROGRAM
idea of building the Wisal Channel was started in January 2013.
broadcast was started at the test level in June 2013.
broadcasting began in January 2014.
1. Improve the teaching of Islam.
2. The phone for viewers with no protection
against bad influences and psychological emotions and bad habits.
3. Providing professional television
professionals who are concerned about religious issues and improving education.
4. Avoid the history of Hausa and its culture
and develop them for sustainable development.
5. Study by young people and motivating them to
learn a lot of professional skills to rely on yourself.
Television Broadcast TV Wisal 24 hours a day by
Nilesat at the satellite: E7WA-NWA, on Frequency 7DW 11682 mhz, vertical.
Hausa Wisal has a management
system as follows:
• SECURITY SERVICES AND CONTACTS.
• SPECIAL PRODUCTS AND COMPANIES.
• SASHEN TACE SHIRY-SHIRY AND EDITIN.
RESOURCES AND PROFESSIONALS:
• The Qur’anic section and its teachings.
• Theology and theology.
• Religious and religious aspects of religion
• Social and social aspects.
• Classical and Historical.
• Flexible and Affiliate Features.
• Business and social sectors.
• Health and economy.